- 70 INR
- White powder
- White powder
- sodium and silicate
- 24 Months
- Our sodium silicate powders have following benefits: White free flowing powder High bulk density Good buffering capacity Excellent bleach stabilizing and binding properties Effective corrosion inhibition Non toxic & non flammable
- Soluble in water
- Noble Sodium Silicate White free flowing powder primarily used into premium Detergent Powder as a raw material. It also used into welding electrode raw, refractories, additives, concrete applications etc.
- Industrial grade
- Not Applicable
- Approx 11-12
- Not applicable
- Dry Place
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Sodium Silicate (Disilicate, Trisilicate)
Provided powder based chemical is crystalline in form. It contains high amount of water soluble silicon. Also referred as water glass ( as its silica and sodium oxide based content together forms glassy solid that easily dilutes in water) this inorganic chemical tends to produce alkaline solution when dissolves in water. Free from toxic content, this non-flammable chemical needs to be handled with care as its skin and eye exposure can cause irritation for its alkaline nature. This chemical can be stored for 2 years.
Sodium Silicate Powder
SSP - 22 (Sodium Disilicate)
SSP - 31 (Sodium Trisilicate)
27.00 - 29.00
21.00 - 23.00
57.00 - 64.00
66.00 - 70.00
02.10 - 02.20
03.10 - 03.30
09.00 - 12.00
09.00 - 12.00
We Can Customize As Per Client Specifications Also
- Concrete Finishing
- Floor Polishing
- Acid Proof Cements
- Protective Coatings
- Oil Exploration
- Welding Electrodes
Following Standard Packaging Is Available:
- 25 Kg Hdpe Bags With sealed Plastic Liners.
- Load Capacity: 16 - 20ton / 20 Containers.
- Further packaging Available On Request
- Inventory: Ready Stock Up to 25 M.T.
- Production Capacity: 3tons / Day.
- Lead Time: 2-4 Weeks days After Commercially Agreed Terms.
- Payment Terms: As Per mutual Agreement.
Health And Safety
- No Dangerous Goods
- No Hazardous Material as Defined By The Transport Regulations.
- Material Safety Data sheet Available On Request.
Noble Alchem Is Certified According To ISO 9001:2015
- Nhava Sheva
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 90000 Per Month
- 2-4 Week
- Free samples are available
- Following standard packaging is available: 25 KG HDPE Bags with sealed plastic liners. Load Capacity: 16 - 20 Ton / 20 Containers. Further packaging available on request
- Eastern Europe, Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015, Chemexcil registration, Marine insurance policy
Factory Address:- Survey No 9/1/2, Village - Narwal, Near GAIL, Sector-E, Sanwer Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452015, India