- 120 INR
- Potassium and Silicate
- White powder
- soluble in water
- White powder
- 24 Months
- Fine white powder with 24 months shelf life in standard packaging Noble Potassium silicate powder for geopolymer is widely used as it is a favorable new cement alternative in the field of construction materials.
- Approx. 11-12
Today potassium silicate powder for geopolymer is widely used as it is a favorable new cement alternative in the field of construction materials.
Geopolymer has been used in many other applications such as coating, spraying, plastering, and more recently in 3D concrete printing.
According to Prof. Joseph Davidovits, when the silicate is mixed with fly ash or other aluminosilicate material, it forms a cement-like strong building material. ItÃ¢ÂÂs called Ã¢ÂÂgeopolymerÃ¢ÂÂ and can be made using industry by-products together with alkali silicates.
32.00 - 35.00
54.00 - 58.00
01.50 - 01.70
02.35 - 02.65
09.00 - 12.00
- Nhava Sheva Port Mumbai
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 60000 Per Month
- 4 - 5 Week
- Free samples are available
- Following standard packaging is available:1. 25 KG HDPE Bags with sealed plastic liners.2. Load Capacity: 16 - 20 Ton / 20 feet Container.Further packaging is available on request.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015, Chemexcil registration, Marine insurance policy
Factory Address:- Survey No 9/1/2, Village - Narwal, Near GAIL, Sector-E, Sanwer Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452015, India