- 40 INR
- Used as a raw material in silicate paints
- Potassium and Silicate
- 24 Months
- Excellent water vapor permeability Good adhesion Low absorbability Operational lifetime is Long & Durable Appearance remains constant & natural.Highly stable & persistent towards acids.
- liquid solution
- Approx. 11-12
Potassium Silicate Liquid for Silicate Paint
Our company is reckoned in manufacturing a comprehensive line of potassium silicates for paints which is highly durable and solvent in water rather than petrochemical. They are used as binders to produce mineral type silicate paints. Due to its properties these paints provide excellent decorative and protective coating for buildings & metal surfaces.
Advantages of Noble's Potassium Silicates for Paints
- Excellent water vapor permeability
- Good adhesion
- Low absorbability
- Operational lifetime is Long & Durable
- Appearance remains constant & natural.
- Highly stable & persistent towards acids.
08.00 - 10.00
Baume (at 300C)
30.00 - 35.00
Specific Gravity (at 300C)
1.263 - 01.32
Viscosity (at 300C)
25.00 - 60.00
- Nhava Sheva Port Mumbai
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 90000 Per Month
- 4 - 5 Week
- Free samples are available
- Following standard packaging is available:Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC): 1000L Plastic drum: 200L Flexi Tank or ISO Tank container Load Capacity: 20 - 24 Ton / 20 feet Container.Further packaging is available on request.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015, Chemexcil Registration, Marine insurance policy
Factory Address:- Survey No 9/1/2, Village - Narwal, Near GAIL, Sector-E, Sanwer Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452015, India