- 35 INR
- Approx. 11-12
- 24 Months
- Used as a raw material in Geopolymer applications.According to Prof. Joseph Davidovits, when the silicate is mixed with fly ash or other aluminosilicate material, it forms a cement-like strong building material. Itâs called âgeopolymerâ and can be made using industry by-products together with alkali silicates.
- Potassium silicate clear liquid with 24 months shelf life in standard packaging.
- Potassium and Silicate
- liquid solution
Potassium Silicate Liquid for Geopolymer
- Noble Alchem is a prominent potassium silicate manufacturer for geopolymer industries. Unlike in Portland cement, polycondensation reaction helps to gain the strength and it also possesses better thermal and durability properties compared to regular cement.
- Geopolymer has been used in many other applications such as coating, spraying, plastering, and more recently in 3D concrete printing.
- According to Prof. Joseph Davidovits, when the silicate is mixed with fly ash or other aluminosilicate material, it forms a cement-like strong building material. It's called geopolymer and can be made using industry by-products together with alkali silicates.
approx. 45 %
Density (at 300C)
approx. 1.5 g/cm3
Viscosity (at 300C)
approx. 20 cps
miscible with water in any ratio
clear to slightly opalescent liquid
- Nhava Sheva Port Mumbai
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 60000 Per Month
- 4 - 5 Months
- Free samples are available
- Following standard packaging is available:Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC): 1000L Plastic drum: 200L Flexi Tank or ISO Tank container Load Capacity: 20 - 24 Ton / 20 feet Container.Further packaging is available on request.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015, Chemexcil registration, Marine insurance policy
Factory Address:- Survey No 9/1/2, Village - Narwal, Near GAIL, Sector-E, Sanwer Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452015, India