- 400 INR
- liquid solution
- Approx. 11-12
- 12 Months
- Lithium and Silicate
- Noble Lithium silicate liquid majorly useful in concrete applications. These silicates are used as floor hardener and polisher in industrial sheds, corporate buildings, warehouses etc. to reduce dust formation and increase the durability of the surface.
- Concrete finishing, Floor polishing, Acid proof cements, floor hardener
Lithium Silicate Liquid for Concrete Densifier
Noble Silicates starting from high-end lithium based silicates to economical potassium & sodium silicates are usually used in various concrete and finishing applications. These silicates are used as floor hardener and polisher in industrial sheds, corporate buildings, warehouses etc. to reduce dust formation and increase the durability of the surface.
Adding potassium or sodium silicate to concrete admixtures accelerates the hydration and reduces the setting time. Construction of building foundations, underground tunnels and railroads are the biggest examples of usage of silicates.
For concrete floors, unlike epoxy's & other coatings, different silicates like lithium, potassium, sodium or mixed silicate liquids have many attributes like :
- Easy application,
- Quick drying
- No maintenance
- Very Easy to clean
Lithium Silicate Liquid
Specific Gravity (at 300C) (g/cm3)
Viscosity (at 300C) in CPS
We can customize as per client specifications also
- Concrete Finishing
- Floor Polishing
- Acid Proof Cements
- Protective Coatings
- Oil Exploration
- Welding Electrodes
Following standard packaging is available:
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC): 1000 L
- Plastic drum: 220 L
- Flexi Tank or ISO Tank Container
- Load Capacity: 20 - 22Ton / 20 Containers
Further packaging available on request
- Inventory: Ready Stock up to 10 M.T.
- Production Capacity: 2Tons / day.
- Lead Time: 2-4 weeks days after commercially agreed terms.
- Payment Terms: As per mutual agreement.
Health And Safety
- No dangerous goods
- No hazardous material as defined by the transport regulations.
- Material Safety Data Sheet available on request.
- Noble Alchem is certified according to ISO 9001:2015
- Nhava Sheva Port Mumbai
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 2000 Per Day
- 2-4 Week
- Free samples are available
- Following standard packaging is available: Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC): 1000 L Plastic drum: 220 L Flexi Tank or ISO Tank Container Load Capacity: 20 - 22 Ton / 20 Container Further packaging available on request
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015, Chemexcil Registration, Marine insurance policy
Factory Address:- Survey No 9/1/2, Village - Narwal, Near GAIL, Sector-E, Sanwer Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452015, India